Thursday, August 30, 2012

Gobble Till You Wobble Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
Today I am preparing to leave for the dog show tomorrow. Lots to do today. I have to get my camper packed, get new tires on the truck, food shop among many assorted other things.
I do have a Gobble Till You Wobble Ornament for you today. I will be taking a sorry little christmas tree up to the co-op shops to display my ornaments on. So stop on by and see what I have been up too. Now here is this mornings ornament....
 This little turtle is dressed up as a turkey. He was cut several times and colorized with copic markers. Then he was layered with pop dots. The layer he sits on is cut with a spellbinders die set. The pumpkins and corn are flat backs.
 This is the back side.
Showing the layers and the glitter.
Now off to work on the rest of the day.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: