Monday, August 20, 2012

Winter Wonderland Challenge Winter Sports

Good Evening Ladies,
I have been battling a headache for two days. I wish it would go away and stay away. I did get a challenge finished today though.
It is the Winter Wonderland Challenge Winter Sports over at http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/its-winter-sports-with-winter.html
I am loving this challenge blog. I am getting so many Christmas cards done. I am going to be ahead for a change.
The theme this week is winter sports. Here is my card....
I pulled out my Hannah stamps because I knew I had the snow bunny set. So I stamped the snow bunny Hannah image on Bristol board. I colorized her with copic markers and spica pens. I used polar ice flower soft for the fur on her hood. Beneath her feet I used diamond dust to create snow. I used the small snowflake stamp out of the set and stamped pink snowflakes floating around her. I took this panel and mounted it on black, white, and pink card stock. To finish this card off I added white braid to the side.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

do hope your poor head sorts itself out, and love the snow on the ground for her, a perfect winter sport and lovely creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Karen said...

Lovely card, fab image too, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

xx